26 Aug 2010

Reviews

The Fringe is nearing its end, and I'm fucking tired. I've had an awesome, awesome time, but I'm really looking forward to a few days relaxation at home now. And feeling slightly depressed and worn out, being slaughtered in a review by Chortle doesn't help. That's the second bad review I've gotten, and the second to refer to my act as "nonchalant." It's too bad I come across that way, as it really doens't match up with my self-image, but then again that's probably the case with everybody. The reviews from Hairline, the List and the Scotsman were all excellent though, and the fact that people either love or hate what I do is not news to me. Still, being slagged off towards the end of the festival feels fairly crappy.

I have four more gigs to go, as well as shorter spots at different clubs. Really looking forward to the gigs with Stanhope in London now. I need it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dag,

    Saw you open for Doug Stanhope last night in London. Great stuff! Could've listened to an hour more. Keep it up.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot man, I hope to see you again at some point.

    ReplyDelete